Official Admins and Mods:
How to become a moderator?
Here are a few tips and facts on becoming a moderator.
- You must be a member.
- You must be at least 16 years old.
- You must be at least a C class racer.
-- You must be mature.
- You must work hard to obtain the respect of your fellow racers.
- You must not use offensive language in the chats and forums.
- You must not ask to be a moderator.
- You must not have more then 5 bans. Especially system bans.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: BE ACTIVE AND WORK HARD.
THE MOD SELECTION PROCESS:
- Administrators randomly select moderators from a pool they generate of good candidates.
- Administrators will NEVER ask you for your account information. We dont need it.
- There are no tricks or shortcuts to becoming a moderator.
THE MOD TRIAL PERIOD:
You will be on a trial period the first three months of your moderator position. During that time, if you fail to meet the requirements of the position, we will remove you from it.