1320 Challenge News (Updated 09/02/2017):
09/02/2017 - New Game Update (version 0.7.0) is now available.
Changes from 0.6.0:
- Fully switched over to the new Database, no longer hosted on SinfulAndroid
SOME USERNAMES MAY HAVE BEEN DELETED/LOST IN THE DATA MOVE.
- Community Chat tab in game should work full swing now with a ton of cool features I'll list when I get a list. Massive shoutout to Bryan for his work on this. Blocking, Private Messaging, Custom Rooms, Room Passwords, Admin/Mod Chat colors and more coming soon
07/04/2017 - New Game Update (version 0.6.0)
Changes from 0.5.6:
- Gear Ratios/Boost Controller Settings/Ride Height works!
07/01/2017 - New Game Update (version 0.5.6)
Changes from 0.5.5:
- Gear Ratio Tuning
Gear ratios do NOT save to the server YET. We have to figure out this stupid encryption on the original source code we're using in order to add functions to the PHP files for communicating with the server. Its a simple method, but we don't know how it knows what files to check or what functions to call...so its being a pain in the ass.
- Gear Tuning DOES WORK. You can modify your ratios, run races, and they'll save until you log out or close your web browser. So you can get a head start here once the Beta account is released!
- Boost Controller Tuning.
This is exactly the same as Gear Ratios above. It works, but resets once you close out of the game in some way. I'm going to set all cars to have a Max PSI setting of probably 35 or 40. From there, we can all work together on getting cars to run properly! it'll be very easy!
06/29/2017 - New Game Update (version 0.5.5)
Changes from 0.5.0:
- Gear Ratio tuning! Its back! Now, the way its working at the moment is basically it'll save the ratios you're using at that moment until you logout in someway. Whether it be refresh the web page, close the tab, close your browser... it will set them back to what they were. BUT I'm working on that! For now, write em down, or share them on the forums!
- Sharing the Beta Account This is something I'm going to roll out very slowly, but over time, it will eventually become public what that password is.
06/16/2017 - New Game Update (version 0.5.0)
- Gear Ratio Tuning
Changed to Source Code based game client. This is big. Before, we were using SWF Editors to edit the code and game itself. This has limitations, and they were finally hit, so we had to change.
- McLaren F1 LM Sticker Holders Car officially fully imported into the game!
This is the first OFFICIAL custom car of 1320Challenge! Everyone who bought a sticker will have access to this car.
- Part Shop is fixed and shows parts. Purchasing parts does not yet work, just placeholders are in place.
- AI are now listed in the Cup Tournaments.
- Everything that worked from prior to switching to Source Code works EXCEPT what's listed in Bugs.